You are here
- Ruben Perez. Current position: Assistant Professor, Royal Military College of Canada.
- Graeme Kennedy. Current position: Assistant Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Turaj Ashuri. Current position: Assistant Professor, University of Texas at Dallas.
- Rhea Liem, May 2015, "Multimission Fuel-Burn Minimization in Aircraft Design: A Surrogate-Modeling Approach". Current position: Assistant Professor, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Andrew Lambe, May 2015, "Matrix-Free Methods for Multidisciplinary Design Optimization". Current position: Post-doctoral fellow, York University.
- John Hwang, Dec 2014, "A modular approach to the large-scale design optimization of aerospace systems". Current position: Post-doctoral fellow, University of Michigan.
- Zhoujie (Peter) Lyu, Dec 2014, "High-Fidelity Aerodynamic Design Optimization of Aircraft Configurations". Current position: Engineer, COMSOL.
- Nansi Xue, Dec 2013, "Design and Optimization of Lithium-Ion Batteries for Electric-Vehicle Applications". Current position: Battery engineer, Zee Aero.
- Wenbo Du, Jul 2013, "Multi-Scale Modeling, Surrogate-Based Analysis, and Optimization of Lithium-Ion Batteries for Vehicle Applications" (co-advised with Prof. Wei Shyy). Current position: Research Specialist, Illinois Applied Research Institute.
- Gaetan Kenway, Feb 2013, "A Scalable Parallel Approach for Multi-Point High-Fidelity Aerostructural Optimization of Aircraft Configurations"
- Graeme Kennedy, Aug 2012, "Aerostructural Analysis and Design Optimization of Composite Aircraft", Current position: Assistant Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Kai James, Apr 2012, "Aerostructural Shape and Topology Optimization of Aircraft Wings". Current position: Assistant Professor, University of Illinois.
- Sohrab Haghighat, Apr 2012, "Multidisciplinary Design Optimization of A Highly Flexible Aeroservoelastic Wing" (co-advised with Prof. Hugh Liu). Current position: Researcher, Mitsubishi Electric.
- Charles Mader, Feb 2012, "Stability-Constrained Aerodynamic Shape Optimization with Applications to Flying Wings"
- Alan Yu, Dec 2008, “A Configurable B-Spline Parameterization Method for Structural Optimization of Wing Boxes”
- Tristan Dhert, "High-fidelity aerodynamic shape optimization of wind turbine blades". (TUDelft Masters thesis)
- Sander van den Broek, "Towards High-Fidelity Aeroelastic Analysis of Wind Turbines". (TUDelft Masters thesis)
- Cody Paige, Nov 2012, "Extension of the ADjoint approach to a laminar Navier-Stokes solver". Current position: Projects Engineer, Bombardier Aerospace.
- Fredyanto Koko, Aug 2011 , “Aerostructural and Trajectory Optimization of Morphing Wingtip Devices” (TUDelft Masters thesis)
- Edmund Lee, Aug 2011, “Structural Topology Optimization with Design Dependent Loads”
- Ryan Henderson, Aug 2009, “Aircraft Conceptual Design Optimization with Emissions Minimization”
- Quinn Thomson, Aug 2009, “Automatic Implementation or Response-Surface-Based MDO Algorithms”
- Peter Jansen, Aug 2009, “Aerostructural Optimization of Nonplanar Lifting Surfaces”
- Scott Moon, May 2009, “Wing Aerostructural Optimization with Aeroelastic Constraints”
- Christopher Marriage, Aug 2008, “Automatic Implementation of MDO Algorithms”
- Ian Chittick, Aug 2007, “A New Subspace Optimization Method for Aero-structural Design”
- Charles Mader, Aug 2007, “ADjoint: An Approach for the Rapid Development of Discrete Adjoint Solvers”
- Nathan Tedford, Aug 2006, “Comparison of MDO Architectures within a Universal Framework”
- Nicholas Poon, Aug 2005, “Adaptive Constraint Aggregation for Design Optimization Using Adjoint Sensitivity Analysis”
- Praveen Thokala, Aug 2005, “Airfoil Shape Optimization Using Variable-Complexity Methods”